My bookmarks Print listing Add Bookmark Save listing in PDF

Adult Services Branch-Family Court

  1. Home
  2. » Adult Services Branch-Family Court

You may request a Family Court temporary restraining order (TRO) if the person harassing or abusing you:

Is someone you are married to or were married to.
Is a family member.
Lives or had lived with you.
Is someone with whom you had a child.
Is or was in a dating relationship with you.

Contact Information
Phone: (808) 538-5959

Submit a Comment

Send message to listing owner